Forrest Burke, MD is a medical doctor. He specializes in Non-Operative treatments of Back and Neck Pain.
He also specializes in EMG Nerve Testing for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, a common nerve problem that causes numbness in the hands.
Dr. Burke was raised in the Reno-Sparks area. He received a Bachelors Degree in Biochemistry from UNR. He also went to medical school at UNR.
He completed his PMR specialty training in Denver, Colorado and then returned home to begin practicing in 1999.
He lives in Sparks and enjoys life with his wife and two children.
- Reed High School in Sparks
- UNR for Biochemistry Degree
- Medical School at UNR (class of 1995)
- Specialty Training in Colorado
- Board Certified, PMR
(Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- America's Top Physician Award
- National Register's -- Who's Who in
Executives and Professionals
- NASS (North American Spine Society)
- ISIS (International Spine Intervention Society)
- ASIPP (American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians)
- AAPMR (American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- AMA (American Medical Association)
- WCMS (Washoe County Medical Society)
Hobbies and Interests:
- Hiking and Biking
- Sailing and Skiing
- Helping patients return to the activities they enjoy